ABSTRACT SUBMISSION AND TRAVEL AWARDS
To submit an abstract please click here: “Abstract Submission”
- Abstract submission deadline is extended to March 20th 2019
- Abstract body is 2000 character maximum (including spaces).
- Select your preferred means of presentation oral or poster
- If you would like to apply for a Travel Award (for students and postdocs), then request your abstract be submitted for a travel award competition (Deadline for travel awards request is extended to March 20th 2019). The Travel award is for €1000.
- To apply for a Travel Award (for students and postdocs) you need to upload a pdf file with a letter from the nominee’s supervisor. The letter from the nominee’s supervisor, should attest the nominee’s role in the work and trainee status, and comments on the potential of the nominee as a biomedical research investigator.
- Travel Award are also available for participants at any stage of their career employed in countries classified as low and middle income according to the World Bank classification (https://data.worldbank.org/income-level/low-and-middle-income). When applying for a Travel award please indicate if you are applying as students/postdoc or from a low/middle income country. (Deadline for travel awards request is extended to March 20th 2019). The travel award covers the cost of Registration which includes accommodation and meals (€1250). To apply for this award please submit abstract and email firstname.lastname@example.org requesting to be considered for the travel award.
- You will need to confirm that at least one author will register in full to attend and present the paper at the Conference.
- Agree abstract title being published on the website and abstract text in abstract book.