To submit an abstract please click here: “Abstract Submission”
- Abstract submission deadline is March 1st 2019
- Abstract body is 2000 character maximum (including spaces).
- Select your preferred means of presentation oral or poster
- If you would like to apply for a Travel Award (for students and postdocs), then request your abstract be submitted for a travel award competition (Deadline for travel awards request is March 1st 2019).
- To apply for a Travel Award you need to upload a pdf file with a letter from the nominee’s supervisor. The letter from the nominee’s supervisor, should attest the nominee’s role in the work and trainee status, and comments on the potential of the nominee as a biomedical research investigator.
- You will need to confirm that at least one author will register in full to attend and present the paper at the Conference.
- Agree abstract title being published on the website and abstract text in abstract book.