For questions about the registration / payment, please contact the Congress office via e-mail HTI2023@erasmusmc.nl
- Abstract submission deadline: 1 September 2023
- Notification of selected oral presentations: 15 September 2023
- Notification of selected travel awards: 15 September 2023
- Author registration deadline for abstract publication: 20 September 2023
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION AND TRAVEL AWARDS
- Click on the link “Call for Abstracts”
- Complete the abstract title box
- Submit the abstract body (2000 character maximum).
- Select your preferred means of presentation oral or poster
- Enter all your keywords (separate each by a comma)
- If you would like to apply for a Travel Award (for students and postdocs), then request your abstract be submitted for a travel award competition
Please upload one pdf or .doc file with a letter from the nominee’s supervisor. The letter from the nominee’s supervisor, should attest the nominee’s role in the work and trainee status, and comments on the potential of the nominee as a biomedical research investigator. Please note – an individual with a faculty appointment is not eligible for these awards.
- Enter department, institution, city, and country for each author. It is not required to input the same institution multiple times, as you will be able to select the institutions from the list you have input.
- Enter each author first name, middle name, last name, e-mail, institution (from the list submitted in step#6) and who the presenting author will be.
- Choose whether you want to give permission to print your submission on hardcopy if it is accepted for presentation.
- Confirm that at least one author will register in full to attend and present the paper at the Conference.
- Agree abstract title being published on the website.
- Save as a draft for later use (please note you will need to submit the final version of your abstract to be considered for review) or Submit your abstract for review.